Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fairy Tail is backkk!!!!!

Finally!! Like after ages of waiting for fairy tail to return with new adventures and such! It's finally here!!! OMG!! I'm super excited over it.. So far they have released  two episodes! So excited that I check back to the website so often just hoping for a new episode.. Ehehe.. I won't go into what is happening in the episodes.. Hehe I wouldn't want to give spoilers for those that haven't watched it yet.. You would have to find out by watching it on your own.. ;) 

For those that haven't watched this anime yet.. I highly recommend watching it. The characters are funny, serious, heart wrenching, annoying at times, etc. The storyline is also quite interesting. There are certain unexpected twists. The main reason why I love watching this anime is because of the different characters portrayed which are somehow different yet similar at the same time. Plus the fantasy and magic genre is a plus point for me! :D also their music is also amazing. I never thought that I would like their background music or even the openings that much for that matter. Heheh 

Anyways I shall end talking about this here.. I have to go back to studying since I'm done watching Fairy Tail! XD hahah can't wait or their next update..

Till my next post.. Tata :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Althea : Bare Essentials (First Look)

Hey guys! I'm back again with a review of Althea's Skincare line. I just received my parcel about a week ago. I thought of writing a...