Tuesday, May 20, 2014

[Review] Artistry Signature Eyes

Hey guys! :) I'm back with another post today but first, Happy Wesak Day everyone!! :D Today will be my first time doing a beauty review on Artistry! hahah so excited! ^^ 

I recently got Artistry Signature Eyes Automatic Liquid Liner, in black! ^.^ The price is a little on the pricey side for an eyeliner. 



Simple pencil design. :) 



The fine tip. 



The automatic liquid eyeliner is in the form of a pencil, thus making it really easy to handle. The fine tip also makes the drawing process really simple. :) 



Three fine lines beautifully drawn. 



The first line is when it's drawn once. As you can see there are the thicker lines which I have drawn over the same line reapeatedly. :) It is waterproof and I tried it out by spraying some water on it using a spray bottle I got from étude house. :) 



Spray bottle from étude house



No smudging although sprayed with water 


As you can see in the illustration above the eyeliner doesn't smudge when sprayed with water. However, if rubbed then it'll come off easily. 


After rubbing with water.. 

The illustration above shows when rubbed with water.


The pros: 
1. Really fine lines
2. Easy to handle.
3. Clean clear lines
4. Doesn't smudge
5. Waterproof. But don't rub it. 
6. Easily removed. doesn't require make up remover. Can be removed with water 

The cons: 
1. Slightly more pricey. 
2. If accidentally rub will smudge 
3. Takes some time to dry. If not completely dry then it'll smudge.


Overall: 3/5 

I'm neutral on this. ;) I probably will repurchase and I'm satisfied with the product when I use so far. :) 



25 comments:

  1. I love these eyeliners.. They are very easy to use so I can be good with it :-) GiG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I'm considering to buy new eyeliner recently. =D gig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review!! Been wanting to get a new eyeliner. Will consider this too =D gig

    ReplyDelete
  4. great product indeed!
    must have it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. For liquid felt tip liners, the best i've tried is etude house's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artistry has a very high price, I do not want to spend my money just for eyeliner hahahaa nice review anyway...

    GIG Love

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love pen eyeliners, but I haven't found the best one yet. I'll definitely take a look at this one though, a fine line is worth the extra money.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Artistry is one brand I haven't tried yet!! Would surely soon enough :)

    GIG
    xoxo Chaicy - Style.. A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of this type of liner - So easy to use and surprisingly precise. Thanks for the thorough & helpful review! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know this brand. I have a Bobbi Brown liner which will probably last me a very long time as i don't wear it often. Great review though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't use eyeliner because my eyelids are very oily and nothing stays on. From your review, I guess I won't be trying this one out either,
    Giglove

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review. Not so sure if we get Artistry locally though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i haven't tried artistry.. i am using etude house's liquid eye liner

    -from gig
    Swirls and Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  14. It performs like a lot of liquid liners. They stay on even when wet, but once you rub them, they disappear easily. I guess the water breaks down the formula fast. I like the fine tip though! Always a must for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I honestly don't know how to put on liquid eyeliner on myself (haha), but thanks for the review! I still use pencil. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review ! Smudge free eyeliner is certainly my favourite :D
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I prefer smudge free liners for my super oily lids but this one is not too bad either !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks like a great product! i doesnt seem as black as i hope itd be

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love eyeliner marker pen like this. easy to apply
    Gig love

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, that looks so easy to use~ Giglove~

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pen eyeliners and this looks decent.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Currently using a pen/calligraphy eyeliner and it is easier to use. I like waterproof and smudgefree liner though

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need my eyeliner to dry fast, so maaaybe this isn't something for me. But it still looks good, I like felt tip liners, because they are easy to use (: gig love <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great review! I've yet to try out Artistry make up range but it sounds good :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like a great products. But not as black as I wanted. I love jet black eyeliner.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete

Althea : Bare Essentials (First Look)

Hey guys! I'm back again with a review of Althea's Skincare line. I just received my parcel about a week ago. I thought of writing a...