Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Release Stress :)

After the horrible experience with contract law paper.. I had an unpleasant experience. Not so good. Panicked the night before, over-stressed myself and then blackout in the exam hall during the exam. -.- Worst experience ever. I don't ever want to experience that ever. I can say that before this I have never ever experienced such horrors in the exams. I never thought facing exams in such a state was that horrifying. 😱😱 Others that have experienced this have told me of it but I didn't completely believe when they say it's absolutely horrifying. However, now I completely 100% believe in those experiences and will never say that it is just an over exaggeration of facts. NEVER! 


Anyways after the horrible encounter, we decided to go for lunch. We went for lunch at this restaurant called 'The Local' in Jaya One, PJ. The atmosphere and scenery as well as the design doesn't seem too bad. It is also nice to sit in there and chat. :) They also hung several nice pictures on the wall as decoration. I would say it is a pretty decent restaurant! :D 



The scenery and widespread tables which gives it a spacious feel. 



The various pictures on the walls which are all works of art.  


Now moving on to the food. :) Here's the photos of the things I ordered. :P 



Sirap Selasih 



Fish Keropok




Fried Chicken Chop


It looks appetising doesn't it! *drools* It's appearance is really appetising and makes you want to devour the food. :) The taste of the food is also not bad! I ordered fried chicken chop with black pepper sauce and also an additional bowl of fish keropok which I have been craving! Cravings satisfied! :D Usually in most shops the portion of food is quite small but in this case, the portion is huge! O.O hahah just kidding! The portion was just right, for me at least. ;P The chicken was well fried and not overly done that the chicken would be too dry when eaten. The fries were the usual. Hahah I don't know any other way to describe fries! XD The fish keropok is also average but I would give this one a plus point as it had a fishy taste at least. Some of the fish keropok doesn't even taste like fish it tastes more like flour. :( As for the pink drink, it is called 'sirap selasih', it tastes basically like syrup but then with the addition of mata kucing. I think that's what the tiny things in the drink is called. However, they should consider adding more sugar as the sirap tastes a little bland.. :) That's all I ate for lunch anyway. Hahah 


My meal! ^.^V 

After that we chatted for awhile more then we headed back home to study more. As we went back we dropped by McDonald's and I got a sundae cone and a hello kitty! I have collected both the hello kitties that have been released so far. :) hahha it's so cute! Just a warning I'm not a hello kitty fan. I just so happen to really like the McDonald's collectibles. XD 


My Hello Kitties from McDonalds, from left the magician and the clown! :)


Aren't they just so cute? XD I'm tiring into a McDonald's collectibles collector. XD Ridiculous! The thing is these doesn't come cheap as well.. On their own one hello kitty goes at the price of RM16.90 I think but with a set meal or purchase of any food from them, the hello kitties is sold at the price of RM10 each. I have absolutely no idea where I'm ever going to keep these things but I'm going to collect them anyway.. :) Well, after that I headed home to rest up and study for the next paper. I'm sure criminal law is going to be worse than contract law so yeah. I'm going to go through hell in about two days. :D 


Till the next post later I guess.. :P I have a strong feeling that I'll be back soon.. Like real soon.. This is already my second time back within 24 hours! LOL! Also I have fulfilled yet another New Years resolution which is to study hard which I did! Although I did encounter a blackout. Perhaps criminal law would treat me better. :P 

TTFN! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Althea : Bare Essentials (First Look)

Hey guys! I'm back again with a review of Althea's Skincare line. I just received my parcel about a week ago. I thought of writing a...