Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let's celebrate!

Hey guys! I'm back here again after being halfway through finals! Aaaaanddd yes it's awesome!! The most dreaded subject of all has been cleared and the second most analysing subject has also been cleared! :D 


So that's why.. Let's relax a little before continuing to study for the remaining to subjects. Anyways after my criminal paper today, I felt like a heavy burden has lifted! Seriously! No joke!! I was that stressed over my criminal law and contract law paper. Not so much for contract law but I was seriously panicking for criminal law. I feel that I didn't do so well for contract law and I did okay for criminal law. 

Okay . Enough. No more talk of studies. Moving on to what I would like to say.. Hahah 

One. I have gotten the things I bought online! Extremely excited to share with you guys! Hehe 

Two. I'm extremely excited due to the fact that the horrors of my finals are over and I'm only left with the remaining that aren't that scary. 

Three. I spent and extremely happy and fun time with my friends after exams today and we went crazy! 

Four. I'm finally looking forward to an awesome sleep earlier tonight! Heheh 

Five. I've just thought of my next blog post which just makes me extremely excited to share with you guys! 


Well out of the list... I'll explain my day today first then in my next blog post I will be telling you about the crazy list I made up in my head during the jam today. My hauls online that I got I'll share with you guys when I get all of it.. Heheh 

Okay.. I shall not get off track again I swear.. Hahah not. ;P 

My fun day started like after my paper ended. We decided to drop by pontian wantan noodles house in SS15 for lunch I had chicken chop, Nia and Jaz had wantan noodles. :) it was delicious! You should seriously drop by to try it! I'm sorry I didn't get any photos as I was extremely hungry! My stomach was growling in the exam hall! Then I had to detour to the LRT station to get my items! 😍 I waited for about 20 mins for my things! Hehheh then we went to lunch.. 

After that Nia and I headed to KL to get her stuff. After collecting her things, we dropped by Amcorp Mall cause I wanted to check out the Artz and Crafts shop, Craft Haven. XD they sell alot of arts and craft supplies that I felt overwhelmed. -.- Definitely will be back to check it out further as I was pressed for time. >~< totally unsatisfied plus I saw book xcess! 😍 that is my haven! I have like this whole list of books that I wanna get! Haven't bought a book to read in so long! Miss the feel of staying in and lounging on my couch with a book the whole afternoon and lazing the day away. :D *sigh* that's definitely on the top priority of my to-do list. 

Anyways that's all I did today after my paper. Gotta go. 

But before I go here's a selfie of me and my friend, Nia!! Introducing the two craziest people on this earth! 


A selfie of myself. :) The happy kid I've turned into! >.~ 



Introducing my crazy friend, Nia! :D 


Peace out! ^.^V 
XOXO
-the happy kid-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Althea : Bare Essentials (First Look)

Hey guys! I'm back again with a review of Althea's Skincare line. I just received my parcel about a week ago. I thought of writing a...