Wednesday, June 4, 2014

[Tutorial] How to make heart shaped eggs!

Today I will be doing a tutorial on how to make heart shaped omelettes! :) I recently learned how to make it and would like to share this. :) 


The ingredients needed are: 
3 eggs 
Pepper
Light soy sauce 
Sugar
Cooking oil 



Step 1: Beat the eggs in a big bowl. Then, pour half a tablespoon of light soy sauce, as much pepper according to your preference and half a teaspoon of sugar. Then, continue beating the egg until everything is properly mixed. After that, pour half a tablespoon of oil into a frying pan and heat it up. Soon your frying pan would be ready to fry the eggs! Then using your estimation, pour one third of the eggs into the frying pan and fry it. Make sure the egg is nicely cooked and then roll that piece to one side of the pan and pour the same amount as before and fry it as shown in the illustration below. Now when the second egg is nicely cooked, wrap the first egg in the second one. Repeat it with the final portion of eggs left. 











Tadaaaa! This is how it looks like after frying and wrapping the eggs layer by layer. :D 







Now all that's left is to make the egg heart shaped. :) 


Here you would need a knife and a fork. Slice the omelette as shown in the illustration below. Be careful when slicing the omelette as to not to let it unravel from itself after cutting. 







Next after slicing it, you should have it shaped like an oval. The final step to make it look heart shaped is to slice it diagonally. Be careful when slicing it diagonally, it may unravel. It may look like this. Now all you have to do to obtain a heart shaped egg is to rearrange all the diagonal parts. Refer to illustration below. 







Tadaaaa! There you have it! Your heart shaped eggs! All you need to do is to arrange everything on a pretty plate and there it's ready to be served! :D 








Nice and simple to get pretty and delicious eggs! XD This is one of my favourite dishes to do! Ehehe 

Peace Out! >.~V 
-a hungry kid-




51 comments:

  1. WOW! How cool are these. I'd of never thought to make heart shaped eggs!


    GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's really easy to prepare. you should try it out sometime. :D

      Delete
  2. So cute!!!! I am egg fan! Perhaps gonna try this to impress my girlfriend. Hehe. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sure will be a hit on the dinner table.. am sure going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! This is soo cuteeee! I will try this tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heee those heart-shaped eggs are insanely cute. Will definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... so lovely. I want to do this for my boy too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! This is such a cute idea :) Perfect for a special day ^^

    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute.. Must try for my BF :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great. Brilliant to make for a special someone or child. I haven't had an omelette in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love omelettes! they're so simple and delicious! :D

      Delete
  10. such a cute idea! never thought of doing this

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so simple to do, will definitely try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my god!
    you make me so hungry :')
    but maybe you can also add milk?
    its gonna be more delicious i think :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thanks for the tip. :D i'll definitely try this out. :P

      Delete
  13. Simple & cute with heart :-D This looks so fluffy and delish . Im gonna try them out in morning for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh damn thats super cute! I always wanted to do the one with the mould :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i thought of that before i found out this way which is way simpler in my opinion :D

      Delete
  15. Ha ha !! That is soo cute! Will surely try them tomorrow morning :)

    xx
    Chaicy
    GIG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! :D Let me know how it turns out. :P

      Delete
  16. Cute idea! I should try this one day when I have extra time to make breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really easy and you could get it done in like 5-10 minutes. :D

      Delete
  17. omg so cute!i wanna make this for breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out. It makes breakfast look so much cuter!

      Delete
  18. haha so cute and creative.. i haven't imagine it can be a heart shape

    -from gig
    Swirls and Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks good. I am sure it is delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. you should try it out sometime. You can also tweak the recipe to make it taste better than it already is. :D

      Delete
  20. i'm not much of a cook but this looks relatively simple to make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really simple and it also takes a short amount of time to make them.

      Delete
  21. So cute. I thought you gonna shape in while it cooks. Very creative.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaping it when cooking is really difficult for me to do hahah so I thought of this instead. :D

      Delete
  22. So cute! I love the end result. Thanks for sharing your recipe! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha it's so cute! I saw some website selling the heart shape pan, I think that would be an easier alternative :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya! I saw those too! but the size of the pan is abit too huge for me. :/ but those pans would make cooking heart shaped eggs so much simpler.

      Delete
  24. hahah you're welcome! hope your dad likes it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Althea : Bare Essentials (First Look)

Hey guys! I'm back again with a review of Althea's Skincare line. I just received my parcel about a week ago. I thought of writing a...